We are equipped with super powers however, most of us are not aware of it. All we need to do is just start unpacking them one at time and use them as weapons in our daily life.
Before we know it we will be rocking our best life! Blue tights and cape are optional.
1. Remember and re-claim who we really are.
2. Drop all our incompletions, lies, false beliefs, self-doubts and stories we tell about our self.
3. Learn the art of Self love. This is essential and foremost for all the other steps to work.
4. Forgive our self and others. Let go of all the past grievances.
5. Release our self from the past and all its baggage.
6. Practice something, anything. It could be a new religion, yoga, meditation, self healing, therapy or a spiritual technique. Pick anything and just start.
7. Heal our self by choosing a method or technique that works for us and sticking with it.
8. Practice self-awareness. This helps prevent us from getting stuck and identifying where we tend to struggle.
9. Stop beating and berating our self.
10. Go from doing to being.
11. Practice mindfulness in all thoughts, words, deeds and actions.
12. Practice AIRE:
E- Enriching yourself and others
13. Trust our self. This produces self -confidence and increases our intuition.
14. Relinquish the need to control life and all situations.
15. Let go of needing the support and attention from others.
16. Stop seeking outside attention—attend to our own needs.
17. Take responsibility for our self and our life—thus our own happiness.
19. Stretch our self as to what we perceive as our limits. Step outside of our comfort zone.
20. Overcome our SDHD (self-doubt, self-hatred and self-denial).
21. Recognize every obstacle and challenge as an opportunity for growth and expansion.
22. Stop judging our self and others.
23. Have compassion for our self and others.
24. Stop being so serious. Seriousness is ego.
25. And lastly don’t believe everything you think.